Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Miao wrote:I hope so, but at least now I have a defensive pact with the Comanche, they should help quite a bit if Mongolia tries something. :|
Now you have MORE chance of getting into a war with Mongolia. :loll:
Yea, I realized that a few moments after the creation of that post...

"Wait, no! Now if Mongolia decides to eff up the Comanche next I'll be forced into war with them as well." :Facepalmmario:

I don't know what to do if a war between those two break out.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:I don't know what to do if a war between those two break out.
I suppose you should close the game and go finish and release Nizari Ismaili. :P

But seriously, what is left to do about them before releasing it?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:But seriously, what is left to do about them before releasing it?
What is left to do is compilin' it, and I am in zero mood to do it right now.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:But seriously, what is left to do about them before releasing it?
That is good and bad to hear at the same time, can't you just ask someone to do that for you?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Miao wrote:
That is good and bad to hear at the same time, can't you just ask someone to do that for you?
Yes I can. :) Shino already got that covered, so expect the Hashashin released sometime in this week, or in the next. If ya wanna complain about delays go do that with him now, not with me. :lol:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The Tuvaluan Pacific Empire

Turn 700.

Still no wars comin' from me, I did something a bit stupid and got a defensive pact with the Comanche but luckily a coalition started against Portugal, Brazil and Honduras (luckily for me that is) and the defensive pact was nullified.

Anyways here are the maps

Turn 625:

675:

700:

And yes, I know the map for turn 650 is missin', I pressed the damn screenshot button but I guess the game just didn't take it *sigh*. For future campaigns I'm goin' to make a new save game each 25 turns, this way that effin' error won't be repeated again.

Okay, as I mentioned before, a big coalition happened against Portugal, Brazil and Honduras, and the results are pretty interestin'.

Portugal is gone, most of its lands (or at least the most important ones) were taken by the United States, interestingly the US also declared war on Wales and they now control most of the British islands. Way to go US, this is the best performance I've ever seen from America/USA in a TSL campaign, they are usually eliminated by some native like The Cree or The Shoshone or even by Canada but not this time around.

The United States wasn't the only nation benefited by the wars against Portugal however, The Zulus gained a lot from it too, and they even took out Tunis because of the new borders they got.

And Tunis wasn't the only city-state civ eliminated between these turns, after eras China has finally succumbed to Wu, they were at war for like 300+ turns, I'm not kiddin' :lol: I remember Wu AND Maurya declarin' war on China way back then and the peace notification never showed up, I even thought Why the heck are you two incompetent not bein' able to take out effin' China, a one city civ and sent an explorer out there to see it and it turned out Maurya wasn't really doin' anything in the war at all and Wu was failin' really hard at it, until now.

The Safavids, a nation who wasn't affected by the coalition, unfortunately (or fortunately if you're not the Safavids or Mongolia) lost a lot of its lands to Sibir, and some to Ethiopia. Speakin' of Sibir, they also eliminated the Hittites as soon as they took out some Safavid cities that bordered them.

Movin' to South America. Brazil is also gone, all I have to say is that this was Chile's biggest chance at gettin' rid of their rival but they really didn't do as well as they should've done. Mongolia took out most of the Brazilian lands, hurtin' Chile's chance of becomin' that Pan-American Empire one day, by a lot.

Honduras is the only nation which was the target of a coalition and survived it. They lost everything they conquered through war (minus the Caral's capital) but at least they are still alive, even though now they really have high chances of bein' invaded by Mongolia. *sigh* dammit Mongolia.

Here are the InfoAddicts

Cities:

Land Area:

Manufactured Goods:

Population:

Social Standing:

Technologies:

Military Manpower:
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

You forgot to mention Iceland is no more a city state, :) but they destroyed Novgorod to get rid of that status. :(

Next time can you show up the entire list in the Technology info addicts instead of just the top 12?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Oskad-87 wrote:You forgot to mention Iceland is no more a city state, :) but they destroyed Novgorod to get rid of that status. :(
Yea but I did notice it. Both of them were kind of insignificant nations isolated in northern Scandinavia.
Oskad-87 wrote:Next time can you show up the entire list in the Technology info addicts instead of just the top 12?
Of course. :mrgreen:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:Yes I can. :) Shino already got that covered, so expect the Hashashin released sometime in this week, or in the next.
Next week. Le Mans is more important, don't you agree? :P
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Miao wrote:Yes I can. :) Shino already got that covered, so expect the Hashashin released sometime in this week, or in the next.
Next week. Le Mans is more important, don't you agree? :P
Yes. :mrgreen:

But it's over now... but it should be late night now where you live... :|

Return to “General Gaming”