The Perfect Car List For a Game

The Place for Car enthusiasts to chat about the cars they like and dislike
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Le Mans CL-1 '04
Le Mans CL-1 '04.jpg
You'd be forgiven for thinking that this striking supercar was the work of one of the prestigious Italian styling houses. But it isn't - this is the Le Mans CL-1, and it has been created by a Japanese designer who wishes to remain anonymous. I can't work out why, as the high-performance machine is stunning!

The roof and flanks have echoes of the Ferrari 360, while the tail-lamps hark back to Nissan's classic 300ZX Turbo. The car was built by Le Mans Co of Tokyo, a small independent manufacturer which maintains track vehicles for Japan's Formula Nippon racing series. However, it also makes bespoke prototypes for big-name marques. The CL-1 name comes from the collaboration between Le Mans Co (the 'L') and US tuner Caldwell Developments (the 'C'), which supplies the 3.5-litre V6 engine.

The powerplant is taken from the America-only Oldsmobile Intrigue. Boosted by 65 hp to 280 hp, it is mounted on a race-style alloy spaceframe chassis, and the car is clad in lightweight carbon fibre bodywork. Inside, the prototype's cockpit is hand-finished in leather, but to create more space for the driver, the selector for the standard four-speed automatic transmission has been replaced by a knob which is no bigger than that used to tune a radio.
Le Mans CL-1 '04 rear.jpg
Le Mans CL-1 side '04.jpg
Le Mans CL-1 '04 interior.jpg
Le Mans CL-1 2004.jpg
Le Mans CL-1.jpg
CL-1.jpg
CL-1.jpg (16.01 KiB) Viewed 1336 times
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

I don't know what to think about this car, I like the front but I hate the rear, the engine could be better too, to put into perspective a NSX Type R has 290 hp.

At least the interior, doors, and color are cool.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Sonneillon wrote:the engine could be better too, to put into perspective a NSX Type R has 290 hp.
Yes, it could be better, but I simply don't care about it since it's always possible to tune it. The most important part of a car is the design, and not the engine. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bush
Rookie
Rookie

Everything was right until the "four-speed automatic transmission" part, who puts this in a sports car? Are they nuts!?

-Bush
ALL YOUR BUSH ARE BELONG TO ME![/b] Image
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70
Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70.jpg
The Monteverdi Hai 450 SS was a prototype and follow on to the 375 High Speed. It was intended to be a direct competitor to the top of the list super sports cars of Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maserati.

A magenta Hai 450 SS prototype debuted at the 1970 Geneva Auto Show. It had a 6,974-cubic-centimetre (425.6 cu in) V8 from Chrysler positioned behind the two front seats. It took its name from the output of the engine, and the German word for shark, Hai. The body was presumably designed by Trevor Fiore, of Carozzeria Fissore, although some sources credit Pietro Frua. A second car was made with a longer wheelbase and minor detail changes like door handles and red bodywork. This car was named the Hai 450 GTS to mark the changes.

Monteverdi initially planned to produce 49 copies, but the production was halted after the two prototypes. This is most likely due to the car's speculated $27,000 price tag, a considerable sum for such a car in that era. In the 1990s, two additional replicas from spare parts were made by Monteverdi, those now reside in the official Monteverdi Museum in Basel-Binningen.

Specs:
Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70 specs.png
Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70 specs.png (5.99 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70 rear.jpg
Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70 side.jpg
Monteverdi Hai 450 SS '70 interior.jpg
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Ferrari 575M Maranello '02
Ferrari 575M Maranello '02.jpg
The Ferrari 575M Maranello is a two-seat, two-door, grand tourer built by Ferrari. Launched in 2002, it is essentially an updated 550 Maranello featuring minor styling changes from Pininfarina.

Updates from the 550 included a renewed interior, but with substantial improvements mechanically, including bigger brake discs, a larger and more powerful engine, a different weight distribution, refined aerodynamics and fluid-dynamics and an adaptive suspension set-up (the four independent suspensions are also controlled by the gearbox, to minimize pitch throughout the 200-milliseconds shift time). Two six-speed transmissions were available, a conventional manual gearbox and, for the first time on a Ferrari V12, Magneti Marelli's semi-automatic (Electrohydraulic manual) 'F1' gearbox. The model number refers to total engine displacement in litres, whilst the 'M' is an abbreviation of modificato ("modified").

2056 575M's were produced.

Specs:
Ferrari 575M Maranello '02 specs.png
Ferrari 575M Maranello '02 specs.png (5.7 KiB) Viewed 1193 times
Ferrari 575M Maranello '02 rear.jpg
Ferrari 575M Maranello '02 side.JPG
Ferrari 575M Maranello '02 interior.jpg
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Is there anything else I can do for this project other than searching for worthy cars (there's no one left) or making posts for car?
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Cadillac Escalade '07
Cadillac Escalade '07.jpg
The Cadillac Escalade is a full-size luxury SUV engineered and manufactured by General Motors and marketed under the Cadillac brand. It was Cadillac's first major entry into the popular SUV market. The Escalade was introduced for the 1999 model year in response to German and Japanese competitors and to Ford's 1998 release of the Lincoln Navigator. The Escalade project went into production only ten months after it was approved. The Escalade is built in Arlington, Texas. The name Escalade refers to a siege warfare tactic of scaling defensive walls or ramparts with the aid of ladders or siege towers.

The Escalade moved to the new GMT900 platform for the 2007 model year, as the GMT900 platforms together (Silverado/Sierra/Escalade EXT, Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Yukon-Denali/Escalade) were launched together for that year. The regular Escalade was again joined by a stretched ESV version as well as a new EXT sport utility truck. The 2006 Escalade was the official vehicle of Super Bowl XL, with MVP Hines Ward being awarded one of the first Escalades produced. Production of the redesigned Escalade began at Arlington Assembly in January 2006. It is priced from US$57,280, though the rear-wheel drive version at this price was not produced until August. The more expensive all-wheel drive version was produced first, followed by the long wheelbase ESV and EXT pickup (the latter sourced from the Silao, Mexico, plant) in June.

The Escalade uses an all-aluminum 6.2 L Vortec V8. This pushrod engine includes variable valve timing, a first in a mass-produced non-overhead cam engine. The system adjusts both intake and exhaust timing between two settings. The engine produces 403 hp (23 hp more than its sister competitor, the GMC Yukon Denali) and 417 lb·ft (565 N·m) of torque. A new six-speed 6L80 automatic transmission is used. The new body completes a 0.363 drag coefficient.

Dimensions:
Length 202.5 in
Width 79.0 in
Height 74.7 in
Cadillac Escalade '07 rear.jpg
Cadillac Escalade '07 interior.png
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Is there anything else I can do for this project other than searching for worthy cars (there's no one left) or making posts for car?
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Is there anything else I can do for this project other than searching for worthy cars (there's no one left) or making posts for car?
You could suggest the cars for me to make posts for, I have no idea of which ones I should feature since I already made the posts for all the cars I really would like to see in a video game (most of them, some were taken by Tsuki-chan herself).
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.

Return to “The Showroom”