Drop in and chat about anything
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Guys :D
PLEASE READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT

To celebrate the first Birthday of TDUDriveTime and also to say thank you to all the loyal members who have stuck with us I am going to run a free prize draw for one free game of your choice up to the value of £50 (or the equivalent in your currency).

You must have 50 posts or more on your profile to enter the free draw.

It will also be limited to the first 49 members who post in the Entrance Thread once the 49 is reached the thread will be locked till the draw. In the event that less than 49 enter the thread will be locked the day before the draw and the remaining numbers will be sheared out between the highest posters who have entered the draw as an extra bonus. :D

AS said earlier the prize will be one free game up to the value of £50, $75, €58 approximately.
How you receive the prize will depend on the country you live in. As I live in the UK I have limited options for some countries as follows:
For Xbox 360 and PS3
If the winner lives in Europe (most countries but not all) I should have no problem sending them a code to the value of the prize.
PC
I know of a few ways but the default will be Steam.

Now to other countries (a little more tricky :think: )
For Xbox 360 and PS3
I have seen codes for sale on eBay for US consoles and have been assured they work but still not sure about it :| (anyone has a better idea let me know)
PC
Again I know of a few ways but the default will be Steam.

I will do my best to find a way of getting the prize to the winner to whatever country they live in but in the event of failing to find an appropriate method of getting the prize to the winner it will default to the steam method no matter what platform you play on as this is by far the best way to send the prize. If you don't agree with this then do not enter the draw.

By entering this free draw you are agreeing to abide by these rules, also as owner of this site I have the right to change, postpone, or cancel this draw at anytime and my decision in any matter is final. :D
ImageImage
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I guess this is where I shove my number...

Hehhhh I asked a question but it was answered.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Or are staff members not allowed, lol :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gatorbait771 wrote:I guess this is where I shove my number...

Hehhhh I asked a question but it was answered.
No this is not where you shove your number read booth of the posts :roll: :lol:
MadManCK wrote:7

Or are staff members not allowed, lol :loll:
Yes staff members are allowed but the thread to post your number is not open yet :(

The reason this is announced now is to give members that do not have enough posts time to catch up before the draw opens
ImageImage
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Sorry Bez! I thought I had read both posts entirely. I see it'll end September 7th with the UK lotto, but when will it start? I'll go read it again lol

*facepalm* ignore me. It says AT THE TOP that it would open August 7th...I'm so dumb...
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gatorbait771 wrote:Sorry Bez! I thought I had read both posts entirely. I see it'll end September 7th with the UK lotto, but when will it start? I'll go read it again lol

*facepalm* ignore me. It says AT THE TOP that it would open August 7th...I'm so dumb...
The entrance thread will unlock for posting on the 7th of August, is says so in big purple letters at the top of the post. :loll:
ImageImage
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Uhh bez im on holiday :(

If someone doesnt pick 12 can i have it plz haha
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Boxxout3 wrote:Uhh bez im on holiday :(

If someone doesnt pick 12 can i have it plz haha
How long are you on holiday, the draw will be open for a month
ImageImage
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

a week but its the 1st week the draw opens. someone is bound to pick 12 :(
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Boxxout3 wrote:a week but its the 1st week the draw opens. someone is bound to pick 12 :(
let me have a think on this as I hadn't allowed for people going on holiday, I'll see if I can't come up with a fair solution (can't promise anything though) :think:
ImageImage

Return to “The Lay-by”