Apprentice

With how things are these days, it wouldn't surprise me.. f--king virus lol
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

snake250 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:58 pm With how things are these days, it wouldn't surprise me.. f--king virus lol
Well if it is delayed then that is what they will probably blame. :mrgreen:
Image Image
AlexVII
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I don't think the game will be delayed, the gameplay is most likely E3 or Nacon Connect in the summer, and news should be kicking off within the next month or so. last year it came late April, so late April early May is my guess, we are getting close ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

AlexVII wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:13 pm I don't think the game will be delayed, the gameplay is most likely E3 or Nacon Connect in the summer, and news should be kicking off within the next month or so. last year it came late April, so late April early May is my guess, we are getting close ;)
I hope your right Alex but the lack of information and the fact that we still haven't seen any in game footage still worries me. :scaredhide:

I know of other big games that are coming out around this time (some even after) and the hype train started a while back for them. :party:
Image Image
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I hope so too. I was expecting some invitations to tech-tests, when you are on their official discord-server. I remember Ivorytower started inviting for closed-NDA-tech-tests almost a year before the release.
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe C19 ruined everybodies schedule in that regard. But just an invite won't do. We need Cancan dancers, invites to the Parisian Auto Salon, goodiebags, driving gear and tons of other influencer stuff to "persuede" the TDU incrowd to write something nice :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure the KT devs want to impress the spoiled veterans as well as the hungry newbies. So a stable pre-alpha with some perks is what they will need before they can even think of doing invites. Too soon would ruin it.

We all know what happened when TDU2 was pushed too early. :think:

Having said that; just bring it :smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I remember when The Crew was been developed they had us testing it long before it was released so far all we have seen of Testdrive Unlimited Solar Crown is some CGI footage. :roll:

With six months to go (if it is still on track) it would be very unwise to release a game like this without some extensive beta testing, especially as it is the first of its kind from this studio even though they have members on the team from the other TDU games. :geek:

Even now writing this at the beginning of April i already think they are running out of time to fit in a beta test and then sort out the bugs and promote the game ready for September. :eeek:

I guess time will tell but i think if we don't get anything in the next one to two months then a delay is definitely coming............................ :|
Image Image
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

E3 has been officially cancelled both in-person and online. No E3 folks. :(
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:13 am E3 has been officially cancelled
I hate cancel culture. Officially. :teasing-nutkick:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:37 am
dpuff wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:13 am E3 has been officially cancelled
I hate cancel culture. Officially. :teasing-nutkick:
I guess since the pandemic they all like to do their own thing so for TDU this just means it's ether Nacon connect or nothing.

Last one was TUESDAY, 7 JULY 2020, I guess that's pushing it with a September release. :mrgreen:

Nacon connect
Image Image

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown”