The Prepsi project/stickin' it to atari

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Discussion
Prepsi

I have decided to make a mini-documentary about how the players of TDU2 are being treated by atari. This will be shown through several TDU2 veterans saying what they think about atari's treatment of the game. Post your's here or pm your thoughts and i will add it to the documentary/movie and when all the veterans have said their thoughts i will post the video to youtube and send it to atari and when the servers get shutdown we can say 'well we didn't go without a fight'. So what are you waiting for, post or PM you're testimonies!
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

You do realize this will do absolutely nothing right?
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

sorry, but i see this as a complete waste of your time. they know how they have treated us and don't give a damn whether or not we play the game. they got our money, thats all they wanted. their reputation is trash and they know that too. but obviously they don't care about that either.
Prepsi

If we do fail [which we probably will] we can at least say that we didn't sit there like sheep and take their crap.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

this is a complete waste of time. :text-deletetopic:
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Support! Because everyone else is just sitting around doing this :whistle: while Atari does this :obscene-buttsway: to them...
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
sfy
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Prepsi wrote:If we do fail [which we probably will] we can at least say that we didn't sit there like sheep and take their crap.

in order to give us crap they would have to be smart enough to know how to organize a forum, which is clearly FAR beyond their abilities. they don't even care enough to try to give us any crap. seriously, when you are done you will probably look at it and wonder why you spent any time doing it in the first place.

screw atari, come join Project CARS or give ETS2 a shot. unleash your inner trucker.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It can be a great asset for stress relief management. But more for yourself than Atari.
It is more a symbolic thing and can be fun also.
Making a joke of it is probably not such a bad idea, although Atari is pretty well capable of making a joke of the company themselves :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

My feeling is that if you are unhappy with the game or the support offered, you should go do something else. Atari isn't forcing anyone to play their game. Personally, I enjoy the game very much despite its drawbacks and try to get in and drive as much as possible. All things are finite in this life, so I just try to enjoy the game while it is available and not worry about getting Atari to 'fix' things. Their past history already indicates how they are going to approach support in this game--one has to either take it or leave it.

:ugeek:
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

The fact is Atari don't care, they have already got the money from people buying the game, and they have proven that even if they did care they are so dimwitted and moronic that they ain't capable of doing anything about it, and while we are at it lets not forget that bunch of halfwitted retards Eden Games they were so crap at coding the game and more interested in partying and blowing the money, that the game got released in such a poor state in the first place, I agree with the others any kind of protest video will do nothing apart from give those on you tube a bloody good laugh at another blow-hard attention seeker having a rant about nothing important, but hey don't let me put you off go right ahead, I enjoy a good laugh at a you tube videos as much as the next man! :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!

Return to “TDU 2 Talk”